Friday, January 11, 2008

Well,
I am looking forward to great and wonderful New Year. God only knows what is in store for this year and I mean that in a very literal way! I continue to struggle with time. Such an easy word, but so complicated as well. A day is as a 1000 years to God...so what really is time and how should we be using what we have? Something I ponder a lot. I also struggle with dealing with the past. You see God will take your past and separate it as far as the East is from the West, but we mortals like to keep our past hidden in the depths of our mind so that the devil can continue to torment us over and over again. I often struggle with that fact and why we have no children. I know it is not true, but somehow I allow that thought to come back again and again.

No comments: